Marketing and Sales Executive
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services. Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- Work with sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Collaboratively creates/update architectural frameworks to develop and enhance the approach used for sales & marketing and analyse existing and new technologies for all applications.
- Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by documentation, problem definition, requirements flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear cod Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to negotiate and close deals.
- Handle client complaints or concerns.
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media account assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Student of marketing, business, or a related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite,CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc).
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing.